Come have your organization host a booth at Pagan Pride Day, 2021, in Long Beach. Below, please read about the benefits of having a booth at PPD, and then read other important information and apply at the link below.
Please also consider becoming a sponsor of PPD!
Any questions concerning booths at Pagan Pride Day should be directed to Brian Ewing, Event Operations.
For general event updates, including booth announcements, please sign up for our email list.
Rules and Pricing for Organizations interested in participating in Pagan Pride Day, LA/OC.
Organizations must agree to these guidelines
Since Coronavirus might have a surge and/or our space might become limited, we will accept the first 30 applications that come in. The rest of the applications will be placed on a wait list. We will still collect payment, but will refund you promptly if we determine we cannot accept your booth. Your application will not be late as long as we receive it by August 15, 2021.
- Level 1 (non-vending): $35
- Application is due no later than September 15, 2021.
- No donation item due.
- Level 2: $85
- Limited to selling token items with all money going directly to the organization.
- Need to donate an item to the raffle.
- Application is due no later than August 15, 2021. Must be paid in full at the time application is sent. Any application received after August 15, 2021 will be charged a $20 late fee and no applications are accepted after October 1.
General information for all types of organizations:
- If you are not sure if you qualify as an organization, please check with us before sending your application.
- Refunds will only be given if written cancellation is received before September 15, 2021, less a $50 processing fee for Level 2 organizations (for the one day business license). After that date, any monies paid will be non-refundable.
- The booth fee does NOT include a parking pass. Any parking charges are paid by you directly to park. Cost of parking last year was $15.
- Organizations may not share booths.
- Donation items are collected the morning of the event at check in.
- We request that organizations do not solicit donations at our event; however, a donation box on your table for your organization is acceptable.
- Level 2 booth prices include a one day City of Long Beach business license, which we will obtain for you.
We impose as few rules as possible to give you maximum flexibility, but there are some rules, all for good reason, some imposed by PPLA, some imposed by our location, some just for general safety. Please keep in mind the following safety rules at Pagan Pride Day:
- No smoking is allowed in the park (City of Long Beach ordinance).
- The City of Long Beach has a plastic bag ban. You cannot distribute plastic bags.
- "10 ft by 10 ft" is enforced due to space constraints of the site.
- Weapons of any kind are NOT allowed at the event, whether for display or sale. PPLA, Inc. reserves the right to determine what is a weapon. This includes bladed edge athames.
- Pagan Pride Los Angeles, Inc. is not responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged items.
- Set up starts at 6:00 a.m. You must offload your supplies and merchandise, then move your car before completing set up. All cars MUST be removed from the property by 8 a.m. or immediately when requested by event staff. Cars will be allowed back on the property one half hour after event close, at 4:30 p.m.
- Please no incense or smudging. Many people have allergies or asthma and the scent travels.
- Other rules might be set out in the confirmation email a couple weeks before the event.
- Coronavirus related rules, if any, will be announced a couple weeks before the event too.
Please click through to the application.