Information about Vending
Any questions concerning booths at Pagan Pride Day should be directed to Brian Ewing, Event Operations.
For general event updates, including booth announcements, please sign up for our email list.
Rules and Pricing for Vendors interested in participating in Pagan Pride Day, LA/OC.
Vendors must agree to these guidelines
- The vendor booth fee is $135 plus a donation item to our raffle. Full payments now really help us, but you can pay a deposit of $67.50, with your signed application, if it is received before August 15, 2021. The final payment of $67.50 will be due September 15, 2021.
- The shared booth fee is $185 plus a donation item to our raffle from each vendor. Full payments is due with the application by August 15, 2021.
- If you will ONLY be offering healing services, not selling merchandise of any kind, and not sharing your space with another, you will be given a $35 discount on the booth space, making the total $100. These vendors can pay a deposit of $50.00 by August 15, 2021, with their signed application, and the remaining balance of $50.00 is due no later than September 15, 2021. If you will be sharing space with another healer, you must pay the shared booth fee of $185, but then you can sell merchandise.
- Any application received after August 15, 2021 will be charged a late fee of $20 and total fee must be paid in full when application is submitted. Applications cannot be accepted after October 1, 2021 to allow time to get business licenses.
- Refunds will only be given if written cancellation is received before September 15, 2021, less a $50 processing fee (for the one day business license). After that date, any monies paid will be non-refundable except for family emergencies.
- The booth fee does NOT include a parking pass. Any parking charges are paid by the vendor directly to park. Cost of parking last year was $15.
- Donation items are collected the morning of the event at check in.
- If your check is returned, you will be charged an extra $25 on top of your total booth fee, and you will have to pay in full by money order, cashier’s check, or PayPal.
- The vendor fee and donation item are not tax deductible, however, any amount over your vendor fee or any additional donation items will be tax deductible and a receipt will be provided.
- The vendor fee includes a one day City of Long Beach business license that we will obtain for you.
Since each vendor (not each booth) requires a business license, the booth sharing cost is $185 and is limited to two vendors. If you are sharing space, each vendor is required to submit a separate signed completed application and all applications must be received together, or within the same week. There is a space to indicate that you are sharing, and who with.
We impose as few rules as possible to give you maximum flexibility, but there are some rules, all for good reason, some imposed by PPLA, some imposed by our location, some just for general safety. Please keep in mind the following safety rules at Pagan Pride Day:
- No smoking is allowed in the park (City of Long Beach ordinance).
- The City of Long Beach has a plastic bag ban. You cannot distribute plastic bags.
- "10 ft by 10 ft" for your booth space is enforced.
- Weapons of any kind are NOT allowed at the event, whether for display or sale. PPLA, Inc. reserves the right to determine what is a weapon. This includes bladed edge athames.
- For-profit vendors cannot conduct individual raffles or solicit private donation requests.
- Pagan Pride Los Angeles, Inc. is not responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged items.
- “Same Day” gift certificates as raffle items may be for services only and may only be submitted by vendors offering healing services ONLY.
- Set up starts at 6:00 a.m. You must offload your supplies and merchandise, then move your car before completing set up. All cars MUST be removed from the property by 8:00 a.m. or immediately when requested by event staff. Cars will be allowed back on the property one half hour after event close, at 4:30 p.m.
- Please no incense or smudging. Many people have allergies or asthma and the scent travels.
- Other rules might be set out in the confirmation email sent a couple weeks before the event.
- Coronavirus related rules, if any, will be announced a couple weeks before the event too.
Please click through to the application.